Immigration Via Education

Immigration Via Education

Studying in Canada is a great opportunity to get a Permanent Residency.

Top 3 Reasons to Study in Canada

Canada’s Post-Graduation Work Permit Program (PGWPP) allows international students to stay and work in Canada for up to three years after completion of their College/University program.

This will help to increase your Express Entry score, open more immigration opportunities and boost your employment in Canada.

A Canadian degree is widely recognized and equal to one from the United States, Australia, or the United Kingdom.

Canada tops the list as the most educated country and has many of the top-ranked universities in the world.

Moreover, Canadian education will add extra points to your Express Entry profile, so that you have higher chances to receive an Invitation to Apply (ITA) for Permanent Residency.

Canada provides all its international students with an opportunity to work for up to 20 hours per week during their semesters and full-time during the summer and winter breaks.

To work on-campus you would not require any additional work permit as your study permit is enough to help you find a job. However, to work off-campus you need to have a work permit.

This will not only help to support yourself while studying in Canada but also gain local work experience.

Contact Us to Determine The Right Program For You

Our Work Strategy

Student's General Questions

You will likely need between C$15,000 and C$35,000 annually to cover tuition. This range is an average only and will vary according to the institution and program in which you are enrolled.

The costs for housing, food and other living expenses will depend on your location and your own needs, but you should prepare no less than C$15,000 per year to cover your basic needs.

In some cases, you can. But options are limited and depend on your background.
Most schools in Canada require the Academic IELTS test results in order to prove your English proficiency.

Even if the program does not mandate a test, presenting good language test results could assist you with the Study Permit application process. You can take IELTS Academic tests only. Unfortunately, Duolingo is not an option.

You could use Duolingo only for admission purposes if your educational institution accepting the results of this test but not for a Study Permit Application.

In order to secure Canada Study Permit, proof of funds is required to cover tuition and living expenses.
Tuition can vary significantly between institutions and study programs (C$15,000 – C$35,000). Your funds for living expenses should not be less than $10,000 if you come along and 14,000 if you come with your spouse.

Yes. Scholarships are available for international students in Canada. However, the majority of educational institutions are granting scholarships only to international students who are already in Canada and have outstanding academic achievements.

Based on our experience, it is possible to get a scholarship even before coming to Canada. However, you need to have an outstanding achievement from your home country or country of residence.

In case if you are our client and your study permit application gets refused, we will request an ITAP report and re-submit your application at no cost (one-time only).

However, we are preparing applications for the most critical review based on immigration case law and our experience which means they are least likely to be refused.

Yes. You can work as an international student in Canada if your study permit lists a condition that you are allowed to work on-campus or off-campus.

You can only start working in Canada when you start your study program. You can’t work before your studies begin.

You also can work on your school campus, without a work permit under certain conditions.

If you graduated from eligible for Post-Graduate Work Permit (PGWP) Designated Learning Institution (DLI), you can receive only 1 post-graduation work permit in the lifetime for a duration minimum of 1 year to a maximum of 3 years.

If your DLI is not eligible for PGWP, we need to look at your specific situation in detail and build a personalized immigration strategy.

After you gained 1 year of full-time work experience in Canada under NOC 0, A or B, you are eligible to apply for Permanent Residency through Express Entry System under the Canadian Experience Class category.

There are a few other options available to apply for PR that doesn’t require one year of work experience in Canada. However, to provide you with these options we need to look at your credentials in detail.

If you are an international student studying full-time with a valid study permit in Public Designated Learning Institution (DLI), or Privat DLI that eligible for Post-Graduate Work Permit (PGWP), your spouse is eligible to apply for an Open Work Permit (OWP) to work while you study.

This work permit will authorize your spouse to work full-time for any employer in Canada until your study permit expires.

Colleges tend to be more directly career-oriented than universities. This means they offer practical or hands-on training.

You can take a 1-year post-graduate program or a 2–3-year diploma program and be eligible for a PGWP to gain Canadian Work Experience and apply for PR.
However, it’s only possible if the college that you apply for is eligible for Post-Graduate Work Permit (PGWP).

Universities, for instance, are institutions that can grant degrees, such as undergraduate (bachelor’s) degrees, Masters and doctoral programs.

Many universities also offer professional programs, such as medicine, dentistry and law.
After graduating from university, you will also be able to apply for PGWP.

To review your credentials, prepare documents and apply for a program in your desire College or University we allocate 2 to 4 weeks.

The wait time for a letter of acceptance may vary by institution. It can take from 2 weeks to 6 months.
To prepare a complete Study Permit application package we need no more than 1 month after you received a letter of acceptance from the learning institution.

The IRCC Study Permit processing time varies by country. It can take from 5 to 12 weeks.

Contact Us to Determine The Right Program For You

Our Partners

What Our Customers Says

Checkout on Google Reviews